At least 18 people were killed and several were reported missing after the latest in a series of typhoons struck south-western Japan.
Tens of thousands of others were forced to flee their homes as
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Fraud focus – Message from the editor
- Blog: Don't overlook commercial fire risk
- Insurance United Against Dementia: Swiss Re UK CEO O'Neill on why tackling Alzheimer's is important
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on the impact of the discount rate for brokers
- Zurich declines to comment on Endsleigh sale rumours
- BP Marsh sees profits double from asset sales