Walk past the Sabre office in Dorking, Surrey, and as its CEO Geoff Carter remarks you would have little or no idea that behind the well-groomed hanging baskets and non-descript façade was the gateway
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?