LV general insurance CEO Steve Treloar confirmed that the insurer is still reserving and pricing at the negative rate of -0.75%. He expects to see the discount rate change in April 2019.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated