LV general insurance CEO Steve Treloar confirmed that the insurer is still reserving and pricing at the negative rate of -0.75%. He expects to see the discount rate change in April 2019.
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- UK becomes EU capital of private equity-backed insurance M&A
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Blog: Supporting neurodiversity within the workplace
- Analysis: Gig economy: The big gig ruling
- Heatwave leaves homes a tinderbox as fire claims rise
- Broker Network makes seventh ‘powerhouse’ acquisition