Speaking at Post’s Motor Insurance World Conference in London, Paul Hanwell, head of underwriting strategy & control at Direct Line Group, said it is electric and not autonomous vehicles that should
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD