The average claim cost rose to £2936 in 2017. Despite this, the total amount paid on all motor claims stayed roughly the same at £8.1bn.
Rob Cummings, ABI’s assistant director, head of motor and liab
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in