The average claim cost rose to £2936 in 2017. Despite this, the total amount paid on all motor claims stayed roughly the same at £8.1bn.
Rob Cummings, ABI’s assistant director, head of motor and
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter