The average claim cost rose to £2936 in 2017. Despite this, the total amount paid on all motor claims stayed roughly the same at £8.1bn.
Rob Cummings, ABI’s assistant director, head of motor and
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?