There are around 100 mutual insurers in the UK, worth around £19.6bn in premium income, which represents 8.7% of the market. Four of them appear in the UK top 20 insurers – namely NFU Mutual, LV,
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round