However, Andy Williams, technical strategy manager at Axa, told Post’s Claims Club last week that claims numbers had spiked from an average of around 100, to 1800.
Operating on grants from energy com
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in