However, Andy Williams, technical strategy manager at Axa, told Post’s Claims Club last week that claims numbers had spiked from an average of around 100, to 1800.
Operating on grants from energy
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- Honcho secures investment from Maven
- First Central's Andy James on trusting in insurance
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims