That was the message from Sarah Hill, partner and head of fraud, pictured, and Ben Fitzhugh, national head of intelligence from BLM at last week’s Post Claims Club meeting in Manchester.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails