With the comprehensive spending review due out in the autumn, rumours have been flying around of significant cuts to come on flood management. Post reported only this month that the Environment Agency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May