This infographic illustrates the main details of the FCA’s study into the sale of general insurance add-ons.
It also looks at what the four remedies mean for add-on buyers and sellers.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated