According to IUA, unless the vehicle is highly automated, users should be banned from performing other tasks and should legally be required to monitor their journey.
Chris Jones, director of legal
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Financial services Brexit bill approaches £4bn as preparations slow