IBM's AI computer
Artificial intelligence Watson is a computer system capable of answering questions posed in natural language.
Japanese mutual Fukoku Life has made some staff redundant after implementing this technology and Swiss Re is developing underwriting solutions.
KPMG, which implemented Watson into some offerings last year, has predicted the UK could see an AI-based insurer within the next decade.
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Insurers throw support behind calls to ban use of hands free devices while driving
- Analysis: Protecting businesses against political risks
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk