CEO, Aviva UK General Insurance
Heading up the UK side of the biggest general insurer in the UK, Holmes steers the ship while it fights for whiplash reform, invests in nimble start-ups and dips its toe into the connected home market.
2017 is sure to be an interesting year in all these sectors. He has a new boss in the form of Andy Briggs but as Briggs's strengths lie in the life side, Holmes is sure to have a big say in GI.
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk
- Blog: The digital claims manager – a flash in the pan, or sign of progress
- Gruelling season and big wages result in record hit to Premier League clubs: Marsh
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- Hong Kong protests highlight civil unrest exposures as risk appetites wane
- Industry body calls on government to protect vulnerable road users