CEO, Aviva UK General Insurance
Heading up the UK side of the biggest general insurer in the UK, Holmes steers the ship while it fights for whiplash reform, invests in nimble start-ups and dips its toe into the connected home market.
2017 is sure to be an interesting year in all these sectors. He has a new boss in the form of Andy Briggs but as Briggs's strengths lie in the life side, Holmes is sure to have a big say in GI.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation