AM Best has assigned a 'bbb' rating to the $35m floating-rate subordinated bonds, issued by Lloyd's managing agent, Kiln. The rating outlook is stable.
The proceeds of this issue will be used to in
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'