Troubled Bermudian (re)insurer Quanta Capital Holdings has parted company with its accountants and has disclosed the results of an internal review of its financial reporting that has highlighted
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change