Bermuda-based Partner Re has posted a profit of $116.9m for the third quarter of 2003, up substantially on the $27.9m loss it made for the same period of 2002, when it was hit by a $120m pre-tax
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote