By day Steve McPherson is a director of non-standard insurance specialist Ignition Select. Weeknights and weekends though, he is chairman of National League South football club Hampton & Richmond.
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- This week in Post: Why insurers should head to a Maths Jam