AIG’s use of the latest technology has revolutionised its investigation reporting, heralding a dramatic drop in time taken to assess and process claims, bringing benefits to policyholders.
AIG won the Innovation of the Year prize at the Claims Awards 2013 for investing and deploying the latest technology to transform its casualty claims investigation process.
The judges were impressed by the initiative that saw AIG's investigators issued with Apple iPad tablet computers, loaded with unique proprietary software and off-the-shelf cutting edge applications, which saw a dramatic drop in the time taken to assess and process claims, bringing significant measurable benefits to AIG policyholders, its people and overall business.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair