AIG’s use of the latest technology has revolutionised its investigation reporting, heralding a dramatic drop in time taken to assess and process claims, bringing benefits to policyholders.
AIG won the Innovation of the Year prize at the Claims Awards 2013 for investing and deploying the latest technology to transform its casualty claims investigation process.
The judges were impressed by the initiative that saw AIG's investigators issued with Apple iPad tablet computers, loaded with unique proprietary software and off-the-shelf cutting edge applications, which saw a dramatic drop in the time taken to assess and process claims, bringing significant measurable benefits to AIG policyholders, its people and overall business.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire