‘Belly flop’ teenager fails with party paddling pool claim
Cockbill v Riley
Queen’s Bench Division, 22 March 2013
The 16-year-old claimant attended the defendant’s daughter’s end-of-GCSEs party and
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote