A starry-eyed Penny delves into astronomy
Penny was shocked to discover that her astrological star sign could have an effect on her travel insurance. Lo and behold, research from Mondial Assistance has revealed that, unsurprisingly, Taureans, depicted by a bull, make the most expensive travel insurance claims, while Scorpios have the lowest number of claims and the second lowest claims costs, making them the safest travellers in the zodiac.
Penny always knew there was more to buying travel insurance - correct dates entered, check; destination entered, check; star sign entered, check.
This week, Penny also learnt that when Garwyn's chief executive Artur Niemczewski is not travelling across the country visiting clients, he is taking to the seas for a spot of kite surfing. Although Niemczewski has been practising his daredevil moves for 10 years, his seniority still arouses laughs from the younger thrillseekers. Yet the adrenaline junkie is unfazed.
"When they see me on the water, all of a sudden they look really impressed," he boasts. But this wasn't always the case. In fact, he has been involved in eight accidents over the years.
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise