When she re-joined the insurer on Valentine's Day in 2011, there was always an expectation that she was the type of person for whom the term "heir apparent" [in this case to Paul Evans] was meant.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams