The claimant, aged nearly nine, emerged from an alley onto Stead Lane opposite its junction with Rothesay Terrace.
Stead Lane is an urban B road, dark but with adequate street lighting. The claimant
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Director of Content's comment: Insurance dynasties - Who will be the next predator?
- This month: That sinking feeling