Even by the standards of recent fraud statistics, the 70% increase in staff deception reported by Cifas, the UK's fraud prevention service, for the year to June 2009 was an eye-opener. And there is no
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?