The Court of Appeal decision in Secretary of State for Trade and Industry v James Mackie (2007) provides further evidence of the robust stance being taken by the appellate courts when considering
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months