The Court of Appeal decision in Secretary of State for Trade and Industry v James Mackie (2007) provides further evidence of the robust stance being taken by the appellate courts when considering
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020