Last year some of the major insurers, including Zurich, Royal and Sun Alliance and Axa, changed the way they divided up their businesses. Commercial and personal lines were no longer divided, and
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses