The recent Court of Appeal decision in Ellis v Bristol City Council sends a stark warning to employers about safety assessments, particularly in working environments where spillages are an
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?