Myatt and others v National Coal Board (Court of Appeal, 18 July 2006) provided general guidance and a non-exhaustive list of the factors relevant to the steps that a solicitor should reasonably
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned