Myatt and others v National Coal Board (Court of Appeal, 18 July 2006) provided general guidance and a non-exhaustive list of the factors relevant to the steps that a solicitor should reasonably t
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in