In the context of 'without prejudice' communications, the general rule is that parties to a dispute can have a privileged discussion to facilitate a settlement without the fear that any admissions
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails