Marine underwriters came together at last month's International Union of Marine Insurance conference against a backdrop of rapidly mounting hull, energy and cargo claims - and there could be worse
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages