The Bar Council is poised to split its regulatory and representative arms, in a move prompted by the Clementi Review.
The council has unveiled proposals to create a new independent Bar Standards Bo
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’