The fourth UK Bodily Injury Awards Study published last Monday was the biggest exercise of its kind ever undertaken. It analysed trends in motor insurance injury claims and the key legislative and
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose