A year ago, broker networks were incredibly popular and popping up all over the place. Since then, one has backtracked from its original business plan and there have been questions raised over the
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?