The Polish insurance market has hauled itself out of a period of stagnation that beleaguered it during the early part of the decade, thanks to a flurry of foreign capital and a series of key
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?