The claimant sought to judicially review a report of the Health Service Commissioner. The report was prepared following a complaint relating to the clinical care of a deceased patient and the quality
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints two claims officers to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- 68% of homeowners think it’s acceptable to omit application information