The claimant sought to judicially review a report of the Health Service Commissioner. The report was prepared following a complaint relating to the clinical care of a deceased patient and the quality
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Blog: To beat fraud, insurers have to tear down internal walls to future-proof their business