The casual observer could be forgiven for thinking that the only time an insurer needs to be concerned about the amount of capital it holds is if it is running out. But could there possibly be pro
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business