In a court case, the unsuccessful party will, as a general rule, be ordered to pay the costs of the successful party. However, under Civil Procedure Rules 44.3, the court has discretion to make a
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business