Clarke v Devon County Council (Court of Appeal - 17 March 2005)
The claimant, who was dyslexic and dyspraxic, brought a successful negligence claim against an educational psychologist employed by t
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners