Preparing for an unknown quantity, such as the forthcoming Solvency II regime, is no mean achievement. At a recent conference on the subject, Tony Brooke-Taylor, head of wholesale insurance firms at t
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in