The claimant local authority that had incurred care costs of more than £81,000 following a stroke suffered by Mrs J, sought to recover these costs from the defendant NHS Trust.
Mrs J, who suffered
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business