The claimant local authority that had incurred care costs of more than £81,000 following a stroke suffered by Mrs J, sought to recover these costs from the defendant NHS Trust.
Mrs J, who suffered
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Brokers had 'no warning' over April UK withdrawal
- Blog: Heatwave ignites fire risk for farmers
- Zurich only insurer in LGBT-friendly employer ranking