It is a well-established principle that time limits in employment tribunals are strictly applied in respect of presenting a claim. Tribunals may only accept late applications if it can be shown th
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers