A draft reinsurance directive has been published ahead of schedule by the European Union (EU) and it appears to support the argument that capital requirements for reinsurers should be set at the s
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- Insurance United Against Dementia: Swiss Re UK CEO O'Neill on why tackling Alzheimer's is important
- Grenfell insurer proposes voluntary scheme for victim payouts: updated
- Marsh takes aim at commercial mid market
- Insurers gear up for Hurricane Ophelia on anniversary of 1987 Great Storm
- Q3 hurricanes to cost Zurich $700m
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Industry calls for driverless cars bill to be 'straightforward'