If you missed the recent Post webinar in association with Pitney Bowes Business Insight on the challenges of communicating with customers in today's changing world, you can now watch the on-demand version.
Steve Deaville - MD for UK & ROI, regional director, Northern Europe, Pitney Bowes Business Insight
Tony Richards - customer analytics & database marketing (Aviva)
Topics under discussion included how building agility and flexibility into an organisation's communications strategy will help meet customers' changing needs and improve profitability and revenues; meeting and beating customer expectations in the commercial, personal and intermediatewd spaces; and frequency and what methods of communication work best.
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Ageas UK closes in on chief risk officer
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance
- Fly BMI collapse highlights insurance gap
- Ageas management shakeup continues as Jonathan Price joins as CFO from Aspen
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud