Convex is touted as a global specialty insurer and reinsurer, concentrating on high-value and complex risk. Catlin says that it will not write commodity business.
It has raised $1.8bn (£1.4bn) in
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?