The group delivered a pre-tax profit of $137.4m (£105.2m) for the 12 months ended December 31 from $39.7m a year earlier, and a combined ratio of 94.9%.
The firm’s London market was the “standout
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland