The statement – which reported a 14% rise in gross written premiums in the first nine months of 2018 – said the Lloyd’s underwriter is moving European business to the new Lloyd’s subsidiary in
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned