Do you hold strong opinions and views about the growth potential of the nascent cyber insurance market?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
For Insurance Post’s first research project of 2018, we’re delving into the world of cyber and asking questions like:
- What is makes a great cyber insurance product/offering?
- How are the firms dealing with evolving threat?
- What will the cyber risks of the future look like?
Please answer these cyber-related questions.
The whole survey should take minutes to complete and any information you give will be treated in the strictest confidence.
All answers will then be collated and presented anonymously in a report featuring in Post’s February edition. A longer version of the report will also be available online and in print.
Thank you in advance for your time. Your help is invaluable to our research.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month