Do you hold strong opinions and views about the growth potential of the nascent cyber insurance market?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
For Insurance Post’s first research project of 2018, we’re delving into the world of cyber and asking questions like:
- What is makes a great cyber insurance product/offering?
- How are the firms dealing with evolving threat?
- What will the cyber risks of the future look like?
Please answer these cyber-related questions.
The whole survey should take minutes to complete and any information you give will be treated in the strictest confidence.
All answers will then be collated and presented anonymously in a report featuring in Post’s February edition. A longer version of the report will also be available online and in print.
Thank you in advance for your time. Your help is invaluable to our research.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream