CEO, Aviva UK General Insurance
Heading up the UK side of the biggest general insurer in the UK, Holmes steers the ship while it fights for whiplash reform, invests in nimble start-ups and dips its toe into the connected home market.
2017 is sure to be an interesting year in all these sectors. He has a new boss in the form of Andy Briggs but as Briggs's strengths lie in the life side, Holmes is sure to have a big say in GI.
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop