BP Marsh increased its stake in Nexus by 1.9% last week. Prior to this, reports suggested that a sale of the MGA to Ardonagh was close to being announced.
In an investee announcement, BP Marsh said:
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019