Lloyd’s saw profits before tax of £588m in the first half of the year, down from £1.2bn in H1 2017.
H1 combined operating ratio was 95.5%, an improvement on the 96.9%.
The corporation said the H1
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk
- Zurich's John Keppel on environmental sustainability
- Blog: The digital claims manager – a flash in the pan, or sign of progress
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit
- Insurers throw support behind calls to ban use of hands free devices while driving
- Analysis: Investing in a sustainable future
- More than half of London market risks placed electronically in Q2