Lloyd’s saw profits before tax of £588m in the first half of the year, down from £1.2bn in H1 2017.
H1 combined operating ratio was 95.5%, an improvement on the 96.9%.
The corporation said the H1
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry