In 2009, Real Madrid reportedly insured Cristiano Ronaldo’s legs for €90m (£79m), while Lionel Messi’s legs are insured for an eye-watering €500m.
German goalie Manuel Neuer has his hands insured for
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in